Community Forum

I'm getting all new customer's email

Silver Problem Solver

I'm getting all new customer's email

For some reason, a new customer is using a gmail emal address that is being sent to me.  This means the new customer is not getting ANY Comcast emai.

I have tried twice to speak to Customer Service but the issue is still not resolved.

What can I do to get the attention of Comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: I'm getting all new customer's email

@RobertWy,

We apologize that you have experienced difficulty when attempting to get this resolved. You will need to contact our CSA department for assistance with this issue as they are the only team that can assist with this. You can contact them directly at 1-888-565-4329 during the hours of 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Thank you, Jessie.

That number is "experiencing technical difficulties"!!!

LOL! I still can't report this issue.  I'll keep trying.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Administrator

@RobertWy ,

We apologize that you are continuing to experience difficulty. As mentioned in my original reply, unfortunately only our CSA Department will be able to assist you with this issue. 

I have tested the number provided multiple times from different carriers at different times of day and experienced no issue. Please ensure that you are calling only during the times listed above.

If you continue to experience difficulty with that number you can call 1-800-934-6489 and ask to be transferred to CSA or schedule a call back here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@ComcastJessie wrote:

@RobertWy ,

We apologize that you are continuing to experience difficulty. As mentioned in my original reply, unfortunately only our CSA Department will be able to assist you with this issue. 

I have tested the number provided multiple times from different carriers at different times of day and experienced no issue. Please ensure that you are calling only during the times listed above.

If you continue to experience difficulty with that number you can call 1-800-934-6489 and ask to be transferred to CSA or schedule a call back here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback

Thanks, Jessie.  I will post if it happens again.