Community Forum

I'm being charge with voice for 3 months now

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm being charge with voice for 3 months now

im being charge with voice for 3 months now which i dont use,and did not enroll,and not using,i dont even recognize the number and call history.been trying to get to a live agent for months,i cant get help.the CHAT is not helping at all.

please advice.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I'm being charge with voice for 3 months now

@nivz9200 wrote:

im being charge with voice for 3 months now which i dont use,and did not enroll,and not using,i dont even recognize the number and call history.been trying to get to a live agent for months,i cant get help.the CHAT is not helping at all.

please advice.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I'm being charge with voice for 3 months now

Hi @nivz9200

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum to bring this to our attention. I'd be happy to review your account and charges to see how I can help make this right. Please send me a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!