Community Forum

I have had no access to my xfinity account for 4 months. I have had no help getting it either.

Highlighted
New Poster

I have had no access to my xfinity account for 4 months. I have had no help getting it either.

I ordered intet service 4 months ago. there was trouble during set up so i contacted customer service. After giving them my phone number, email address, home addrress, account ID, and wifi user id, they were able to help me set up my password. However i have had no access to my own account. currently im dealing with my second security breach, and ive spent to 5 people on the chat app, and i still dont have access to my account.  once again i gave them my name, address, phone number, email address, wifi ID, and account ID, yet they still coudnt help me unless i told them the new  password so they could change it.

There is something obviously wrong with this.  Never have i had a company ask my not only my personal information, but also wanted my passwords.  When i ask why cant i change the password myself? The answer was always "we are trying to help you, dont you want to access your account?"    

I dont think it should be this hard for me to access my account.  I would like someone to contact me about giving me access to my account, or i would like someone to disconnect my account.