Community Forum

I have an orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried

New Poster

I have an orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried

Good morning,

There is an exposed orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried. I wanted to schedule a Comcast technician to visit my house to get this done.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: I have an orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern, we certainly want to get this addressed as soon as possible. To get started please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I have an orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried

Hi dmancine9, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!