Community Forum

I cannot turn off marketing emails

New Poster

I cannot turn off marketing emails

I receive constant marketing emails from XFinity.

There is a link at the bottom of marketing emails that brings me to this email preferences page:

Capture.PNG

None of these links do anything. I've tried clicking these links in Chrome and Firefox and they do nothing. They don't bring me to another page, they dont show an error, they do literally nothing.

Three days ago I did a live chat with XFinity and asked to stop receiving marketing emails. I was told that the marketing emails would stop within 24 hours. Yesterday I received another marketing email from XFinity.

I want to stop receiving marketing emails.

Official Employee

Re: I cannot turn off marketing emails

Hello @StopEmailingMe, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely do not want you receiving marketing emails, if you do not want to. It actually can take up to 30 days before you stop receiving the emails. I can double check everything on my end, as well as send you something that walks you through how to turn off & on Marketing and Email preferences through the Xfinity.com/myaccount website.  Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I cannot turn off marketing emails

@StopEmailingMe, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you would still like me to double check these marketing emails on my end. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!