Community Forum

I cannot login into my xFi...

New Poster

I cannot login into my xFi...

Since my very first day with Xfinity, the service has been a nightmare, just to set up my internet service in my new apartment (which I was enforced to use Xfinity) and they made go through so many other things like enforcing me to switch plans after a couple of days...

Now I am facing one problem nobody helped me with to solve, I have been never ever been able to login A SINGLE TIME into my Xfinity account, on ANY OF YOUR SITES.

I just want to switch my router from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz following these instructions: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/change-wifi-admin-tool-xfinity-xfi

But when I try to login I get this message:

Screenshot_1.png
Does not matter which site or application of Xfinity I try to login in... I can never go through. 
What God I must pray to get help with, because by phone people just keeps redirecting me...

Official Employee

Re: I cannot login into my xFi...

Hello Caballep, welcome to our Community Forums.  I am sorry to hear about your experiences with your new services, and now not being able to log into your accounts.  I would like to help troubleshoot your login issue further, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I cannot login into my xFi...

Hello Caballep, I haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistance. 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!