Community Forum

I am wanting to keep the services that i have but lower what i pay per month.

New Poster

I am wanting to keep the services that i have but lower what i pay per month.

I am wanting to keep the services that I have but lower what I pay per month. My monthly bill has jumped from 170.00 to 220.00 which is unreasonable for my budget. I just want to keep paying what I have been paying. I have not asked for any upgrades so why did my bill go up so much? Is this something that is possible or should I start looking elsewhere? 

Expert

Re: I am wanting to keep the services that i have but lower what i pay per month.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: I am wanting to keep the services that i have but lower what i pay per month.

Hello flipnmad. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.