Community Forum

I am extremely frustrated with customer service and my inconsistent bills.

New Poster

I am extremely frustrated with customer service and my inconsistent bills.

I cannot count the number of times and hours I have spent speaking to your support team.  My bill fluctuate from month to month.  Some of the charges are things that were never ordered.  After getting this erroneous charges removed I get another bill over 25% increase.  I am really on the urge of cancelling my service after being a customer for so many years.  I would like my normal bill for this month so that I can pay it.  I am extremely unsatisfied and would like this issue resolved ASAP.

Official Employee

Re: I am extremely frustrated with customer service and my inconsistent bills.

Hi @Bevdgls27 I can review your account to see how I can help. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

New Poster

I have had the exact experience as you. I’ve been a loyal Comcast customer since 2006 & have spent more time in those 12 years speaking with their “reps” regarding WHY my bill continues to increase. Every rep has been friendly & understanding especially when I’m not at my best. Today I experienced the worst customer service EVER! The female rep lied to me but acknowledged that the package I was changed to about a month ago was the wrong one (Latino package). I don’t speak Spanish & it did not decrease my bill as promised. As a matter of fact, I paid MORE for less than half my previous package. But the BEST part is that when she told me she’d help, she HUNG UP on me. Never tried calling me back. Over & out Comcast. It’s been a lousy 12 years. Should’ve left you long ago. I’d rather read a book than give you another cent! You are a horrible company.
Official Employee

Sorry you feel this way @srndpty. If you are open to giving us one last chance to make this right, I'd be more than happy to review your account. Just send me a private message with the information requested in my message above and we can start there.