Community Forum

I Need the Construction Department !!

Highlighted
New Poster

I Need the Construction Department !!

I live in a fairly new home that never had Comcast services. I own 2 homes on 2 acres of land right next to each other. My home closest to the street has services but the one further off doesn’t. It’s too far from the tap. I have been promised by Comcast on at least 20 different occasions, that they would remedy the issue and have the “construction department” come out to address the issue. This has NEVER happened. We have spoken with the corporate office and were told that the issue would be handled. We have been lied to over and over again. I have attempted to have services set up at least 12 time over the past 2 years. The communication between departments is absolutely deplorable. Who can fix this issue and actually help us get services that we paid to get started??
Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: I Need the Construction Department !!

TMonson1, welcome to the forums. - 

I'm sorry to hear about all the issues you've been running into while trying to service your address, and I would be happy to review this further with you. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!