Community Forum

I NEED TO TALK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE!

Highlighted
New Poster

I NEED TO TALK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE!

I need to talk with a represenative, not your automated systems!

I have two accounts at two different locations, I cancelled service at one the end of March and I received an email for an automatic payment to that account.  <Edited>

I've called in three times answered all the questions, only to be disconnected, I need to talk to a human!  Stop trying to automate everything <Edited>.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I NEED TO TALK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE!

@onealdavid0014 wrote:

I need to talk with a represenative, not your automated systems!

I have two accounts at two different locations, I cancelled service at one the end of March and I received an email for an automatic payment to that account.  <Edited>

I've called in three times answered all the questions, only to be disconnected, I need to talk to a human!  Stop trying to automate everything <Edited>.

Here is what I learned and I think someone else posted also.  When you're in your account online and you see the "chat", go ahead and click on that.  It's another attempt by Comcast to replace a person and will try and point you further down the AI rabbit hole if you allow it.  Just type in agent then it's going to ask if you want to chat with an agent, that should still put you in the queue to chat with a human.

Once I laid out my problem they asked for my phone number so someone could call me.  I gave it to them and after an hour, I opened up the chat again, asked them to read the previous chat, and this time someone called me within 10 minutes.

That interaction on the phone was a whole other level aggravation, but I FINALLY think everything is straight.  If you don't hear from me, send in Alice!