Community Forum

I HATE THIS COMPANY AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND

New Poster

I HATE THIS COMPANY AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND

So my bill was $129 a month, the lady told me it was the best deal and I’d get a house phone. Didn’t need one, but it was only $10 more. After 4 months my bill jumped to $179! They said it would be $129 for a year. So I could only pay like $100 a month and the bill just kept getting bigger. They shut my services off so much. I just wanted to end my services after my bill got to $600 and something. So I chatted with someone they said I had to call. I called and was polite and said I wanted to cancel my services he said I had to pay $500 and something just to cancel! What? You can’t just send me a bill in the mail. So he went on to tell me that if I didn’t pay it to restore or cancel my services that they’d just keep billing me. So I said “Fine keep billing me I don’t want your services anymore and I’m not paying anything”. Do not go through Xfinity they don’t tell you everything. As a mother who has to stay at home and take care of her child, living off of her husbands paycheck is hard. They do not care.
Admin1

Re: I HATE THIS COMPANY AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND

Hi Emilyg18 -- I can help you with any billing issues you're having. Please send me a Pm with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will see if there is anything we can do for your bill.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.