Community Forum

How to set up a business internet line?

Regular Visitor

How to set up a business internet line?

I will be moving to a new apt.  I would need a business internet line for work.  My employer will be paying for it.  I don't need residential internet.  The apt currently has a cable.   If I order business internet, do the techs need to come to my apt to put another cable from the pole outside into my apt?  OR can I use the existing cable for business internet?

Expert

Re: How to set up a business internet line?

@confused18 wrote:

I will be moving to a new apt.  I would need a business internet line for work.  My employer will be paying for it.  I don't need residential internet.  The apt currently has a cable.   If I order business internet, do the techs need to come to my apt to put another cable from the pole outside into my apt?  OR can I use the existing cable for business internet?

You probably should all the business line and ask them as they'd be better equipped to answer your questions.

1-800-391-3000

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How to set up a business internet line?

From a tech point of view, they’ll use what’s there. Being in an apartment most times there’s choice but to use what’s there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!