Community Forum

How to set up a business internet line?

Regular Visitor

How to set up a business internet line?

I will be moving to a new apt.  I would need a business internet line for work.  My employer will be paying for it.  I don't need residential internet.  The apt currently has a cable.   If I order business internet, do the techs need to come to my apt to put another cable from the pole outside into my apt?  OR can I use the existing cable for business internet?

Expert

Re: How to set up a business internet line?

@confused18 wrote:

I will be moving to a new apt.  I would need a business internet line for work.  My employer will be paying for it.  I don't need residential internet.  The apt currently has a cable.   If I order business internet, do the techs need to come to my apt to put another cable from the pole outside into my apt?  OR can I use the existing cable for business internet?

You probably should all the business line and ask them as they'd be better equipped to answer your questions.

1-800-391-3000

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: How to set up a business internet line?

From a tech point of view, they’ll use what’s there. Being in an apartment most times there’s choice but to use what’s there.