Community Forum

How to reach to Comcast Retention/ Loyalty Department?

New Poster

How to reach to Comcast Retention/ Loyalty Department?

I have been a loyal comcast customer since 2017.  I just had my bill go up more than $20 dollars for a promotion service that I don't need to have.  I called and they said there is no way I could keep the bill the same service as the past year, or would rather to accept to down to internet speed to 25Mbps for a lower monthly rate.  They said there was nothing they could do.

Now I'm looking for other service providers, they will probably offer much lower prices. I would like to stay with comcast, I learned from friends that I may use the XFinity Loyalty Chat but don't know how? seems there is no entrance for this Chat.

Does anyone know how I reach that Loyalty department? 

Official Employee

Re: How to reach to Comcast Retention/ Loyalty Department?

vincent_wangzw, welcome to our community! Thank you so much for your loyalty, I definitely understand the importance of having a low bill. I would love to have the opportunity to review the account with you to see what options are available for a new deal. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How to reach to Comcast Retention/ Loyalty Department?

Hello, vincent_wangzw. We have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!