Community Forum

How to reach customer service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to reach customer service

Hello,

Our landlord tore our service out about the end of February. This led to so many problems and issues too numerous to post here. I have tried dozens of times to reach customer service since then and cannot. Can someone please tell me how to speak to somebody at Comcast that may be able to help me?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How to reach customer service

How could customer service help you? It sounds like landlord vs tenant? What was the reasoning behind ripping it out?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: How to reach customer service

My statement was very clear that the problems and issues caused by this event are too lengthy to post here but I will give some background. Our landlord accepts no responsibility for tearing out the line because they called for a markout and Comcast or whoever's responsibility it was refused. This led to all of our services not working for the better part of March and 3 line replacements, 4 service calls (1 no show) and 9 phone service calls. Finally it was repaired and the 3rd replacement line was left above ground until June and we continue to have service issues. Comcast as far as I know has no customer service reps working since February, every call leads to a hangup. Finally all the employees that work where I reside are getting paid, all the Comcast employees that were involved in these events got paid, I am the tenant and customer and I am doing the paying and am completely dissatisfied and very frustrated. Comcast has to be one of the 3 worst companies in the world.