Community Forum

How to reach customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

How to reach customer service

I'm in the process of moving and would like to transfer my service to my new address. When I attempted to do this online, I received a message that my request couldn't be completed and I need to contact customer service. I tried calling the Xfinity number listed, and after going through all of the prompts, I received a message that the number is not in service. I was directed to a different number. When I called that number, the same thing happened. I then tried using the chat feature but it would only provide information about my bill. It didn't allow me to type or show any typing box. I understand that service may be slower during this crisis, but it seems like we should be able to reach someone. I am currently working from home and require internet service. If I have to move without service, I will not be able to work. Please help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How to reach customer service

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience and for reaching out to us on the forums. I would love to help you out with your move. You have reached the right place for help! 

Can you please send me your full name, old and new service address, and old account number? Thank you for reaching out and for being a Comcast customer.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!