Community Forum

How to open a property damage claim?

Highlighted
New Poster

How to open a property damage claim?

Has anyone had experience with how to deal with property damage done when Comcast ran some cables from a fiber optic box next to my driveway. I have an indent about 3 by 3 feet in my aspahlt driveway and a hole the size of a baseball that lets me see some sort of white tubing underneath. 

I've called three times and each time was told someone would come out to assess the damage, or a supervisor would call me, or I would get some sort of billing credit and I haven't heard from anyone. 

Any contact info would be great.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How to open a property damage claim?

Go to Xfinity on Facebook. Put a comment on their page. You'll get a response then. I've had to do it that way. This way everyone sees it publically. If there's good pictures post them there too.

Highlighted
New Poster

Reach out to one of these:

Don't know if the people are current but I searched the internet. I would email, especially customer service.

Social Media Contacts

Facebook
Twitter

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103

Tom Karinshak, Executive Vice President, Customer Service (cable), Tom_Karinshak@Comcast.com

or ecare@comcast.com

Secondary Contact
Thomas Karinshak
Executive Vice President Customer Service
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 665-1700
tom_karinshak@cable.comcast.com

Jared Schultheis
Executive Director, Digital Care
Jared_Schultheis@cable.comcast.com

Dave Watson
President
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
dave_watson@comcast.com

Chief Executive
Brian L. Roberts
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Comcast Corporation
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
brian_roberts@comcast.com

Highlighted
Expert

@diggey11 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, diggey11! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I would definitely be on top of getting such an eyesore addressed if it was my driveway too! I'm sorry to hear you haven't had the most ideal experience with us thus far and I would love the opportunity to turn that around. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can look into your past service tickets and figure out what is next! 🙂

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!