Community Forum

How to lower my bill

Highlighted
New Poster

How to lower my bill

Is there a way to manage my services and lower my bill using the xfinity web site?  I'd rather not call in and talk to an agent because every time I do they try to convince to either spend more or leave things just the way they are. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How to lower my bill

Hi @mjtalas

That's a good question, Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Depending on the change you wish to make, you may be able to upgrade/downgrade online. However, the website may not show you all of your options, by design, allows us to assist you with the numerous, unique options that may currently be available in your area. 

The good thing is, you don't have to call in. You can reach out to me and my peers here on the Forums, Reddit, Facebook, or Twitter, and we can help! I can help discuss packages that are available to you. Send me a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!