Community Forum

How to get support?

Highlighted
New Poster

How to get support?

So how do you get one of the actual comcast agents to contact you?  

There used to be some of the most helpful agents on this platform.  Hope it is still the same.  Trying to get assistance lowering our bill because the chat said they couldn't help and told us to call the loyalty center.  They told us to go buy roku stick to avoid paying for an extra cable box.  Seems like comcast just don't care anymore.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: How to get support?

You are on the right forum channel here.

A Comcast employee will ask you here on this forum to use the Private Message system to help you on your request. That happens in order of time posts received.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

So is that days later? weeks later?   Months?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello bbwhit, thank you for reaching back out to our forums.  I can help review current promotions with you and see what we can do to reduce your monthly bill. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, I haven't heard from you and will be closing this thread.  If you still need help please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another post.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.