Community Forum

How to get service to an area that is less than a mile to nearest home with internet and cable

Regular Visitor

How to get service to an area that is less than a mile to nearest home with internet and cable

How to petition for service in an area. There are homes close to the area that needs service that have Comcast. But in recent years lots of new homes have been put up and really need any kind of service besides satellite service. These people desperately need and want cable and internet service. The service from my understanding stops just a few houses down the street. Is there a way to get a petition started for service in this area. I know everyone would be on board and sign.
Thanks
Official Employee

Re: How to get service to an area that is less than a mile to nearest home with internet and cable

Hello Rickyis, I want to thank you for reaching out and welcome to our forums.  I can assist submitting a serviceability request for you and have sent you a private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!