Community Forum

How to get internet line ran to my home

New Poster

How to get internet line ran to my home

I had xfinity service at my prior address but have moved. I live in acreage but within a large cookie cutter community. I am surrounded with homes that have xfinity service. I saw two technicians working in the area and questioned them on how to get the line run. They stated there is a line run down a connecting street. It would take someone to run a line 3/4 of a mile along a dirt road to my house. Who do I have to talk to to get my home connected. I am currently stuck with Bluespan with 15 mb service. I’m losing my mind. Please help!
Official Employee

Re: How to get internet line ran to my home

Hi Azcatfan, I would like to help with a serviceability request.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I sent a pm but haven’t gotten a response.
New Poster

Still haven’t gotten a response.
New Poster

Got one. 👍🏻
Official Employee

Thank you and I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Azcatfan, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!