Community Forum

How to get a hold of someone/ran over cable box.

Highlighted
New Poster

How to get a hold of someone/ran over cable box.

Does anyone know how to actually get a hold of someone? I had a fire and had to urgently move. In the madness, I ran over the cable box and my neighbor’s internet went out.
I was on hold for 87 minutes and then the phone disconnected. I can’t even figure out how to get back on hold with anyone/ it’s all robotic. Chat assistant obviously doesn’t work...I don’t think there’s a way to troubleshoot LOL. There has to be some way to contact someone easier in a case like this,
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How to get a hold of someone/ran over cable box.

I’ve escalated it up to an Official Employee, prepare your neighbor that because of the pandemic there be a minimal amount of techs working at this time. Your market may vary

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Oregonoregon, I'd be happy to get a tech scheduled to come out and repair the pedestal for you. This may take longer than normal to get the task executed like CCAndrew explained, but we can get the work order submitted so this makes it's way up the priority list. To continue please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Is it possible for you to help me? I requested a new service and apparently I need a new modem but nobody delivers it and I don't know how to get one.