Community Forum

How to get X1 4K Box

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to get X1 4K Box

Sorry if this is a repeat question but all my searchs bring old post.

How to I get a X1 4K box?

I have a 4K tv with compatable HDMI ports/cable and did what it said in the FAQ to try and watch a 4K movie and I did not get the message that I could order the 4K box on the TV.  And ofcourse there is no way to order it on the Xfinity web site thatI can find.

I need upgrade my old X1 box to the the 4K box.

Thanks,

John

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How to get X1 4K Box

Hello, bigred60. Thanks for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums about our 4K cable box!

I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time getting the box thus far, but I'd love to work with you to get one shipped out to your home quickly so you can enjoy it. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi ComcastTambrey,

I have sent 2 messages to you and no response. Are you getting my messages?

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hey, bigred60! I just wanted to reach out quickly and let you know I did receive the messages you sent me over my weekend and have replied accordingly. I look forward to your response so we can get your DVR shipped out! 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!