Community Forum

How to escalate to someone who cares in corporate:Months of outages/no help in sight

New Poster

How to escalate to someone who cares in corporate:Months of outages/no help in sight

For months now, I have had multiple visits by Comcast techs who have determined that there is a problem somewhere outside our home(most likely a poor node connection was latest synopsis) and I need a bucket truck, however a bucket never comes. The techs tag the house with a fancy little plastic clip and change the coupler out on the drop at the house and leave. I am forced to contact customer service again to find out when the truck will come, only to be told that one was never scheduled. Consequently multiple other appointments have been made with "notes" stating the need for a bucket, but guess what happens when the bucket truck appointment comes? Yup, another tech that says they can't help. To compound the problem, I am the last customer past the node on my street (so no one else to report outages) and the outages are generally in cold temps and at night so when the techs do come (during the day) they often measure
a signal at the location and just leave. A few of the techs have a good idea of the issue pertaining to the need for a new node connection and possibly a new drop but no one ever comes to actually examine those areas. We experience several internet outages per day l. I pay for Blast internet but it's slow and down completely very often and almost every night for 6-12 hours. I have called the 800# several times and get nowhere, all they want to do restart my modem etc... I need to escalate this issue to someone capable of actually getting results. HELP! Please
New Poster

Re: How to escalate to someone who cares in corporate:Months of outages/no help in sight

I understand and am equally frustrated. I have spent months now first, trying to work with their techs and customer service for multiple issues to include WiFi not working, not being able to open Comcast emails and yesterday, on the phone with 3 different individuals to address my issues and ultimately cancel my account. I called in April due to Tech issues yet again, spent an hour and a half and they were unable to fix. This resulted in me not being able to attend an online meeting with my new job. They’ve promised in numerous occasions to have someone call me back, this has never happened. 6 times thus far I’ve never received a call back. They continue to send me emails though stating that I’m overdue on my bill from May-June 2019 despite me not having consistent service. Additionally, when so first started renting in a home where Landlord said I would receive free WiFi and Cable, when Tech had to come out to drill a hole in my bedroom to connect me to home service, he stated that I had to pay the 55 month separately which as it turns out, was a bold lie. Perhaps, I needed to pay for the box they gave me so I could connect to my computer but shouldn’t I have been charged only for box rental because my landlord who lives in the house gave me his WiFi password? So now I’ve paid Xfinity for 18 months which totals $990? Anyone have any ideas about what to do? I’d be grateful
Official Employee

Re: How to escalate to someone who cares in corporate:Months of outages/no help in sight

Hi Bobweil27 and Linnie55. Thanks for reaching out about your service issues. I know how frustrating it is to experience service problems and feel like no one is on your side. I'm committed to working with each of you until this is resolved. 

Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance! I'm happy to help. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Linnie55, Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi Ken,
I clicked your name and it doesn’t take me anywhere to post a private message
Official Employee

I'll try and private message you, Linnie55!

New Poster

I am having a similar issue.  Can you contact me too?  I was supposed to be receiving a phone call from someone in support but no one has called yet either.  I have been trying to hash this out via support on Twitter but no one seems to be able to escalate at your company.  Please contact me! 

New Poster

Me too! I am so frustrated after multiple "resets" conversations with phone techs who actually broke my internet further and an appointment a WEEK out ... I work from home and am dead in the water and using my AT&T data to get a connection. Please message me too .. 

New Poster

I don't know if this will help but I gave a low opinion mark on their survey and was called from this number:   800.266.2278