Community Forum

How to escalate issue

New Poster

How to escalate issue

How to escalate connection issue with Comcast.

I was facing connection issue for last couple of months now.

around 24th Dec.. Technical member visited my appt and verified the line, he said their was some issue with line and it was not sending proper signals. After his visit internet worked fine for 4-5 days and again i started facing same issue. Contacted Comcast again and told them that i need to restart my modem / router on daily basis to fix this customer care did some verifying and said their might be issue with my ROUTER.

So today when i was facing issue again i switched off my router and connected laptop directly to modem but it doesn't work. Then called customer care again now this time they are saying your modem is SB6141 which is EOL. that is the issue.. I told him my plan is only for 25 MBPS that modem shouldn't be an issue... Now i am fed up dealing with customer care so want to know the process to escalate...

Expert

Re: How to escalate issue

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: How to escalate issue

Hi kashif78, only the leased SB6141 are end of life. Were you able to get your internet working bypassing your router and connecting straight to your modem?  Are you still having connection issues?

Thank you