Community Forum

How to escalate a complaint

New Poster

How to escalate a complaint

I am at a loss, including having read the pinned post on "how to get help," as to how to reach responsible parties to complain.  I am a business client who has had my phone made inaccessible for two full days without warning and not more than an "I understand," "oh well," "sorry."

When I asked how to escalate this unacceptable situation I was told I'll get a survey at some point that I can use to register my complaint.  Meantime my clients cannot reach me, I cannot check my voicemail, I am losing business, and nobody is working on it because departments can't seem to talk to one another.  Please provide a real escalation process that can be undertaken in real time!

Expert

Re: How to escalate a complaint

@kyamanishi wrote:

I am at a loss, including having read the pinned post on "how to get help," as to how to reach responsible parties to complain.  I am a business client who has had my phone made inaccessible for two full days without warning and not more than an "I understand," "oh well," "sorry."

When I asked how to escalate this unacceptable situation I was told I'll get a survey at some point that I can use to register my complaint.  Meantime my clients cannot reach me, I cannot check my voicemail, I am losing business, and nobody is working on it because departments can't seem to talk to one another.  Please provide a real escalation process that can be undertaken in real time!

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.