Community Forum

How to escalate a complaint

New Poster

How to escalate a complaint

I am at a loss, including having read the pinned post on "how to get help," as to how to reach responsible parties to complain.  I am a business client who has had my phone made inaccessible for two full days without warning and not more than an "I understand," "oh well," "sorry."

When I asked how to escalate this unacceptable situation I was told I'll get a survey at some point that I can use to register my complaint.  Meantime my clients cannot reach me, I cannot check my voicemail, I am losing business, and nobody is working on it because departments can't seem to talk to one another.  Please provide a real escalation process that can be undertaken in real time!

Expert

Re: How to escalate a complaint

@kyamanishi wrote:

I am at a loss, including having read the pinned post on "how to get help," as to how to reach responsible parties to complain.  I am a business client who has had my phone made inaccessible for two full days without warning and not more than an "I understand," "oh well," "sorry."

When I asked how to escalate this unacceptable situation I was told I'll get a survey at some point that I can use to register my complaint.  Meantime my clients cannot reach me, I cannot check my voicemail, I am losing business, and nobody is working on it because departments can't seem to talk to one another.  Please provide a real escalation process that can be undertaken in real time!

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!