Community Forum

How to contact a human being.

Highlighted
New Poster

How to contact a human being.

I have had service problems for over two weeks.  I have tried calling and your phone tree refuses to let me talk to a human.  I have tried your chat function and your computer won't get me through to a human.  I finally had to drive about 15 miles to one of your cervice centers to talk to a human who had to call and use special codes to get through to a human.  Today I gor a text and email saying my service call was complete.  It has not been completed.  I am still connedted through the temporary line your service technician installed.  Of course when I tried calling and chatting i was denied access to a human again.  Looks like I am going to have to take a trip to the store again to get something done.

Can you please give me a call and improve your customer service?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How to contact a human being.

And haven't they temporarily closed a lot of nearby stores too?

Having to drive 15 miles to the nearest store sounds really bad.

I can't get to chat with a real human either.

Good luck with your problem.

Highlighted
New Poster

I have had a similar experience. Want to set up the seasonal disconnect, but the website does not work. It directs back to the toll free number, but there is no option on the automated attendent to arrange for that service. So I tried the chat feature and it indicated that a rep would be joining in about a minute. Ten minutes later, I gave up. Comcast is really providing lousy customer service...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Only 15 miles?! My closest office is farther and in the next state over.

Highlighted
New Poster

I too have been unable to talk to a human! My bill increased 25% since Jan 2020! I would like to talk to a human to ask why and try to drop services I don't need or want. I call in and the computer gives me a run around and eventally sends me back to start over again.

Frustrated88

Highlighted
New Poster

On chat if you type "I need a human" or "agent" you will be connected to a person to text with 

Highlighted
New Poster

No, typing in "agent" or "I need a human" with that worthless Xfinity bot, does not connect you with anyone. It wants you to log in, which is funny since you are already logged in, yet trying it again, just bounces you. Don't know what kind of spam stuff they have, I have shut all mine off to try to get something or someone, good luck. I have determined that comcast wants it this way. Hard to cancel, hard to get a human, you are just on an endless loop. Dont know why, dont care at this point, just want to know why my rates went up and how to fix or just cancel the whole bloody thing.