Community Forum

How to cancel the contract before Comcast connect your apartment to the network?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to cancel the contract before Comcast connect your apartment to the network?

It’s been more than 2 weeks that I have been waiting for my apartment to be connected to the network and I cannot wait more, as I need the internet asap to follow my university courses. Unfortunately, it seems that contacting a real person at Xfinity is a dream! Anyway, I will be more than happy to pay the early termination fee and move to another internet provider. Please someone help me to cancel the contract. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: How to cancel the contract before Comcast connect your apartment to the network?

@Hossein_brzg 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!