Community Forum

How to cancel TV and keep internet service???

Regular Visitor

How to cancel TV and keep internet service???

I have been Comcast internet customer for at least 10 years. In 2015 I got ok deal on cable TV+internet service for a year than extended it for another. Now I no longer watch cable TV and want to go back to internet only because the bills keeps climbing up. I sent back the cable box and tried to chat to customer rep to see how to cancel it however they keep insisting I have to call 1-800-934-6489
I work odd hours and don’t have time to chitchat. Please help!
Official Employee

Re: How to cancel TV and keep internet service???

Hi nubuck73. We thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum, but most of all, thank you for being a long time customer! I can assist with reviewing your account for additional savings options to possibly keep cable and / or switch to internet only. To begin going over the options, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How to cancel TV and keep internet service???

Hi nubuck73, Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. This thread has now been locked. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!