Community Forum

How to Reach CEO of Comcast?

Regular Visitor

How to Reach CEO of Comcast?

Yes, I need to know how to reach the upper level of Comcast/Xfinity, namely Mr. Brian Robert?

Trying to speak with Customer Service is a total nightmare and has been since we received new equipment last week.

I've called three times to Comcast and all I spoke with there was nice enough, But no one followed throught with escalation.

Today, my husband went to our local Comcast office and was talked to very badly in front of a whole line of customers! This is unacceptable to me and to him. All we have asked is that someone come out to install the new equipment.

Never in our 40+ years with Comcast have we both been treated with such disrespect. Either we get this matter taken care of asap or we will be leaving Comcast to go elsewhere for our service. Since my 3 calls to Comcast/Xfinity, my internet slowed to nearly a crawl....we pay for the highest tier for home pc's!

I feel this has to do with my "bothering" the service deptpartment???

Again unacceptable!

We finally have an appointment which Comcast has confirmed three times this afternoon?? Why?

They are suppose to be here between 1:00 PM -3:00PM tomorrow (Oct.4, 2016) we shall see if anyone comes out!

Any help with this matter will be most appreciated!

Expert

Re: How to Reach CEO of Comcast?

I have escalated your concern/complaint to the Comcast Team available to the forums.  They will respond to you here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Hi sjaxs -- Apologies for the treatment you're husband received. That is certainly not the kind of behavior we condone from our employees. 

Your service issue was being caused by out of spec signal levels. I wanted to follow up on your tech visit today to see if the tech was able to resolve that issue. 

New Poster

To Comcast:

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!  Your automated phone service that answers customer calls take me often times 3 minutes to get to a live person I can talk to!  That is about 2 minutes too long!  PLEASE!  Cut the options I have to enter by at least half!

If I had a choice, I would bail on Comcast by the time I finish writing this email to you!  You are WASTING my time by taking upwards of 3 minutes to get to wherre I want to be!

And, if I have issues with my cable modem it automatically tries to reset my modem !  The problem with that is that I also have phone servicew with you and my phone is connected to (guess what?) --- My internet modem!  So, that means when you reset my internet modem, you also disconnect my call!  Now I have to waste 3 more minutes to call you back if reseting the modem does not solve the issue!

STOP WASTING MY TIME!  --- Get on the issue and fix it!  --- Preferable today!

Contributor

Works on ALL automated phone answering systems, just say "Customer Service" or Customer Representative", or both no matter what the auto system is asking you.