Community Forum

How to Access My Account?

New Poster

How to Access My Account?

I just registered as a new user, but am now unable to view My Account details. When I try accessing My Account I get the error message "We are having trouble connecting to my account".

Frequent Visitor

Re: How to Access My Account?

Alex - I have the same issue - let me ask are you able to stream ?

Official Employee

Hi @alexnugent51

I've replied to your private message. I can look into this for you. Please reply to my private message with the requested information and we can start there. 

@AndyPW

I can investigate your issues as well. Are you also having issues streaming? If so, could you post a screenshot of the error you are getting? 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks ComcastChe !

Here is the error in woindows I get ;-

Frequent Visitor

Win stream.jpg

Frequent Visitor

And the one from iOS - the iphone and ipad say the same thing

iOS stream.jpg

Frequent Visitor

These are the error messages when I try to look at my account :-  iOS my account.jpgWin my account.jpg

many thanks for your helpwith this

Frequent Visitor

Hi @ComcastChe - did you manage to look at this ?

Is it fixable ?  without streaming I am left with with two rooms without TV andits well over a month now.  I dont want this sound a threat but if Comcast cant fix I need to go back to AT&T for english premier season isnt far away. 

If its not fixable would help me with cancelling my service by letting the legal people at Comcast know that I have a valid reason for cancelling and that Comcast never got my service fully working - thanks.

And thanks at least for trying !  its a shame I love the speed of the comcast service just such shame you cant get streaming wokring.

Official Employee

Hi @AndyPW

This is an issue that needs to be further investigated. Can you please verify your first and last name and the phone number associated with your services in a private message?  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.