Community Forum

How reach a person who can help

Highlighted
New Poster

How reach a person who can help

This should be a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. There is no way to get through by phone or email.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: How reach a person who can help

@kwerner31 wrote:
This should be a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. There is no way to get through by phone or email.

You can post your issue here, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How reach a person who can help

I am in the same position. We went for over a week before getting a person to pay attention to the issues. I did all the trouble shooting steps, called but kept getting bounced around with no way to talk to someone, then posted a DM on Twitter. Then ended up in a very frustrating circle of messages and I had to repeat the problems several times because the same person doesn't answer each message. Tech support finally came out and we have a defective TV box, a bad line to the house and an issue at the main box on the road. He put in for the new line to be run and said a repairman would be out the next day with a replacement box for the main box and also 3 other replacement boxes for the other TVs. No new boxes, no repairman showed up. MS Utility marked for the new line a few days ago. In the meantime our phone is static and we can't use it, the TV box still isn't corrected and the internet connection is not repaired. I am tired of playing on the phone with prompts. The CHAT on Xfinity online is just as bad. I pay alot each month for my service and it is 3 weeks since we began begging for help. Please tell us how to talk to a person!!! COVID19 can't be the reason your Customer Service work flow is so restrictive. Get off that excuse and provide service please. Angry? yes! I should be getting paid for each hour I have spent trying to get help and playing the trouble shooting game. I want a live person who can help with this unfinished repair. PLEASE!