Community Forum

How long does it take to replace a bad ground cable

Highlighted
New Poster

How long does it take to replace a bad ground cable

I truely experience a failed ground line and losting the internet service over a period of six month. Fact,at ( February ) the first technician came to check the calbe. At last he told me the ground cable may rotted by plant root. So, there is very weak in signal transmit to my house, unless replace a new cable. After then, 2 or 3 day later a nother technician came and told me they going replace the cable, what problems comes out, they don;t have tools to fix it and had to bring another tools to do it. After they left then never come back any more. What so funny when I call the customer service, they said the job was cancelled. But cannot find out who make the order tahter then they told me I made the call. Woow, what kind of handling work like that. I keep calling for technicalm support, turn out round and round, but there still no one know how soon or when the job will carry out. Starting fromMay, there is completely ineternet is out off service. keep calling the customer service, there still uncertain when the job will commit to do. July or  August or End up with the contract. People handling the phone is nice, but work done is poor.  What kind of service.

Expert

Re: How long does it take to replace a bad ground cable

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: How long does it take to replace a bad ground cable

Hello leocrafter. Thanks for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post! We are glad you're here.

I can assist with getting another technician out to your residence to get your service repaired. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.