Community Forum

How is my service still being charged after cancellation and equipment returned?

New Poster

How is my service still being charged after cancellation and equipment returned?

Hello, I turned in all of my equipment on May 9th at your Danbury, CT store and I just recieved a bill that is not a Final Bill...    This bill is for services covering may 21 to June 20. I tried to call billing, they transfered me to customer solutions who told me that this is my charge and there is NO FINAL BILL.(Regular Bill is final bill Per Customer solutions)  I am aware that I do owe for services before my cancelation date but will only wait for a final bill...    This is based on the amount of similar horror stories from other customers. Can someone address this billing issue for me please? Thank You!!

Expert

Re: How is my service still being charged after cancellation and equipment returned?

@msheehan5 wrote:

Hello, I turned in all of my equipment on May 9th at your Danbury, CT store and I just recieved a bill that is not a Final Bill...    This bill is for services covering may 21 to June 20. I tried to call billing, they transfered me to customer solutions who told me that this is my charge and there is NO FINAL BILL.(Regular Bill is final bill Per Customer solutions)  I am aware that I do owe for services before my cancelation date but will only wait for a final bill...    This is based on the amount of similar horror stories from other customers. Can someone address this billing issue for me please? Thank You!!

What is the statement date on the bill you just received?  It may have been generated either right before you turned in the equipment or shortly thereafter, but before your equipment return/disconnect had been placed on your account.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!