Community Forum

How do you reach a supervisor?

New Poster

How do you reach a supervisor?

How do you reach a supervisor? I've been charged for boxes I don't have for months. I've called for months. I'm told that research needs to be done and it will take weeks.  Then nothing.  I call back and am told no research request has been submitted.  Help!

Expert

Re: How do you reach a supervisor?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello jbbarnard. I can help escalate your research request to have the boxes/charges removed from your account. We will help you through to resolution. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

If you find out please share. I reported what I felt was fraudulent email looking for verification of my personal information. Agent I spoke with took many steps inuding osing a pyimary user's account. Said info was going to Comcast account manager and was being expedited. I can not reach anyone. Not sure what has happenef to my account. And NO ONE has contacted me. HELP!
Official Employee

tazbrewster wrote: If you find out please share. I reported what I felt was fraudulent email looking for verification of my personal information. Agent I spoke with took many steps inuding osing a pyimary user's account. Said info was going to Comcast account manager and was being expedited. I can not reach anyone. Not sure what has happenef to my account. And NO ONE has contacted me. HELP!

Hello and thank you for posting on our forum. I can address your concerns here, for further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.