Community Forum

How do you put in a claim for property damage?

Regular Visitor

How do you put in a claim for property damage?

What is the process for submitting a claim for property damage? TV was recently damaged.

Regular Visitor

Re: How do you put in a claim for property damage?

Can anyone help with telling me how to submit a property damage claim?
New Poster

I have been waiting since Aug.2019  for someone to resolve my issue with damage to my 2 TV's were damaged .   The cable was struck by lightning because the ground was not installed right.. I call every day.. They tell me the ticket is i waiting to be handled by someone.  They dont get back to me.. I guess they think  I will forget about it as  I look at the broken Tv's on my porch.. I will now contact a lawyer and cancell my service with them.. I have been a loyal customer for 20 + years.

Regular Visitor

@bikersue54 This is the same the same exact thing that happened to us. Is there a specific / direct  phone number you have been calling?

Official Employee Digital Care

Hi epalao1310, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our community forums.   I can help submit a ticket to the proper team for further review.  Please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!