Community Forum

How do you get Xfinity to help you & not ignore your for weeks?

Highlighted
New Poster

How do you get Xfinity to help you & not ignore your for weeks?

I have been contacting Xfinity since March that our Internet was not strong. I was told we were eligible for PODS, however after a week was told we could not get them due to the COVID. I understand that, however I have contacted them every two weeks since, until last month with no response. Last month, I was told they were shipping PODS to us, but they never came. Since then, I have spent 18 hours trying to track them and request them. On Friday, I was told someone was going to contact me, but nothing.  Today again, I contacted them and was told twice I was going to be contacted, but nothing. They are charging me for equipment we do not have and after 4 months and 18 plus hours, still no PODS, horrible Internet and no customer service. Now I cannot even get a response. I am ready to cancel service, please provide other options!

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How do you get Xfinity to help you & not ignore your for weeks?

Good luck. I was suppose to have a tech come out to my house twice. Twice he said he was here and never was.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How do you get Xfinity to help you & not ignore your for weeks?

Greetings, @amatha! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues with your internet and not being able to get these pods. You have come to the right place! I would like to see what's going on with the PODs and see about getting this issue resolved for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!