Community Forum

How do we get a return response from Contact Legal Response?

New Poster

How do we get a return response from Contact Legal Response?

Over the past week, have tried numerous times to contact Comcast Legal Response, without success.  Get no answer when calling their phone number.  Calls have only gone to an answering machine  where I have left numerous requests for recontact, without any response.  Would be nice if they would answer, or at least give a return call, when someone is trying to get in touch with them.  I don't get around well, and have no fax capabilities, so a response of some kind would certainly help.   .   

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: How do we get a return response from Contact Legal Response?

I just called them right now and they picked up on the first ring. Not sure what advice to offer except that you keep trying.

• Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm EST, Monday - Friday

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same here I've called and the same thing has happened to me. What is up with this team? And how many times must I try, before they try to answer

Regular Visitor

I was told to fax a letter to Legal Attn: Custodian of Records with my request for 1 date of xfinity mobile calls etc. I advised them that Time was of the essence & I need it emailed to me Asap..that was on October 9th...I followed up the next evening with another fax stating the importance of receiving this info....I AM STILL WAITING....Very bad customer service in this department!!! I need this info YESTERDAY!! CAN SOMEONE HELP???
Official Employee

@imlyndar wrote: I was told to fax a letter to Legal Attn: Custodian of Records with my request for 1 date of xfinity mobile calls etc. I advised them that Time was of the essence & I need it emailed to me Asap..that was on October 9th...I followed up the next evening with another fax stating the importance of receiving this info....I AM STILL WAITING....Very bad customer service in this department!!! I need this info YESTERDAY!! CAN SOMEONE HELP???

Hi, have you tried using the phone number that (nerdburg) provided for an update? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I thought I did post it publicly....my bad...anyway, STILL NO RESPONSE from ANYONE on the Legal Team....I really need that request too!!

Thank you,

Lynda

Official Employee

imlyndar - 

I also tried calling the number that Nerdburg provided earlier in this thread and it works for me. Please ensure you're selecting the appropriate options on the prompt. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.