Community Forum

How do I track my package? (Modem)

New Poster

How do I track my package? (Modem)

Recently ordered a modem and I can't find where to get my tracking number. It wasn't emailed to me either.

Expert

Re: How do I track my package? (Modem)

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi, DanSleezy - You will receive an email as soon as modem gets shipped but I have a UPS tracking number already. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message for verification purposes. Thank you! 

New Poster

I didn't receive a tracking number on my modem package. I would like to have a tracking number.
Admin1

Hi Lucy--- -- I can get you that tracking information. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to pull your tracking number with that information. 

New Poster

I just recently started a WiFi service with you and I’m trying to track my modem. Could someone send me an email with this information?
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

hello my name is ricardo aguilar adress [edit] id like to track my modem