Community Forum

How do I track my modem?

New Poster

How do I track my modem?

I received the confirmation email for my plan and paid the $25 roughly three days ago, but have not received any tracking number to check if it's on its way.

I also requested a self-install kit and wanted it delivered to a nearby Comcast store, if those things are a factor.
Official Employee

Re: How do I track my modem?

Hello, Jmario91. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you have not received any follow up on your modem. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I track my modem?

Hello, Jmario91. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!