Community Forum

How do I send a private message to specific CC agent/employee?

Regular Visitor

How do I send a private message to specific CC agent/employee?

I was searching the forum for one problem and found a response from a customer service agent that actually sounded helpful—he said to private message him in reply so want to try this since nobody is helpful at all when I call. But I cannot find where I can do this—has it changed since December because my screen is not looking like they say it’s supposed to in instructions?? Thanks
Expert

Re: How do I send a private message to specific CC agent/employee?

wrote:
I was searching the forum for one problem and found a response from a customer service agent that actually sounded helpful—he said to private message him in reply so want to try this since nobody is helpful at all when I call. But I cannot find where I can do this—has it changed since December because my screen is not looking like they say it’s supposed to in instructions?? Thanks

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines.  Please read this post.

When you send an unsolicited PM to an Official Employee requesting help or information you are keeping that OE from helping other customers that have responded to the OE's request and who have probably been waiting quite a while for help.  This is a public customer-to-customer forum and we ask that you post your problem in the open so that you can receive the maximum help possible as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your understanding.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.