Community Forum

How do I get the orange cable replaced/buried?

New Poster

How do I get the orange cable replaced/buried?

When the technician first installed the internet service he said that a contractor company would eventually come to burry the orange wire.  After a few months, I called to check on the status and they said the request was never put in, but that it would be requested that day.  Several months later, when a technician came out to repair damage to the box from a recent storm, I asked once again to put in a request to get the cable buried, and he appeared to call in the request.  Again, several months later (approximately 2 years since the original installation), I still have to drive over the unburried cable to park my car.  It seems like that would be bad for it, and it probably needs to be replaced as it is showing some definate signs of wear.  I'm not sure how else to request this service.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: How do I get the orange cable replaced/buried?

Hello, JBMonte007. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear that this line has not been buried as of yet. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I get the orange cable replaced/buried?

Hello, JBmonte007. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!