Community Forum

How do I get the complimentary subscription I was promised to renew my contract?

Regular Visitor

How do I get the complimentary subscription I was promised to renew my contract?

Please help me understand how I get what I was promised in January to renew my contract. 

TY, Linda

Official Employee

Re: How do I get the complimentary subscription I was promised to renew my contract?

Hello, Helmt00, welcome to the forums! 

I would be more than happy to assist with the account, it's important that you get what you were promised! Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? I appreciate it. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I get the complimentary subscription I was promised to renew my contract?

Helmt00, I'm glad I was able to help out with the account! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else, we're here for you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!