Community Forum

How do I get my cable burred in my town of out of foot print

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How do I get my cable burred in my town of out of foot print

How can i get comcast to burry cable in a out of foot print area. I already told my mayor about it.

Who would i call about xfinity

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How do I get my cable burred in my town of out of foot print

Why would they in an out of footprint area?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

They have it in the next town over. But i was wondering if they could have it in our town. I actually talked to my local mayor about it and more. But we dont know yet if xfinity would do it

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Sorry your question was about burying cable. Not bringing service into your town

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@Ryan15715 wrote:

They have it in the next town over. But i was wondering if they could have it in our town. I actually talked to my local mayor about it and more. But we dont know yet if xfinity would do it

What other servvice provider do you have?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

why is that a question? I have one but rather have xfinity

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Its optimum and its only in tri state area and they dont offer much like xfinity.

Highlighted
Expert

@Ryan15715 wrote:

Its optimum and its only in tri state area and they dont offer much like xfinity.

If Optimum has a territorial franchise agreement there is a very, and I mean very, small chance that Xfinity would be able to service you or your area.  The only way would be if Optimum and Comcast/Xfinity came to some kind of agreement, or if your city/town were to end their agreement with Optimum and try to get a deal with Comcast/Xfinity.

That's why it's a question.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!