Community Forum

How do I get back my $19.99 plan?

New Poster

How do I get back my $19.99 plan?

I have been a Comcast customer for a year, and was previously on a $19.99/month plan. Just this month, it was bumped up to $49.95/month.  Is there any way to get back to $19.99/month? I do not need any TV or Internet speed upgrades, but just want a basic Internet plan. Otherwise, if reverting back is not possible, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel my plan. I simply cannot afford $49.99 a month.

Official Employee

Re: How do I get back my $19.99 plan?

Greetings, MarCc92! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise. It sounds like the 1-year promotion has ended and that is why you are seeing the increase. We would like to look into this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!