Community Forum

How do I get an appointment moved up to bury cable?

Contributor

How do I get an appointment moved up to bury cable?

This is for my neighbor's house but they are coming across my lawn and I have a dog fence.  I want to be here so my dog fence is not cut.  Comcast (or their contractors) have cut it before.  The cable has been laying on top of the grass for almost 3 weeks now.  They were supposed to come 2 weeks ago.  They didn't show up the first day.  A call was made and rescheduled for the next day and they didn't show up again.  The next call, my neighbor was told to call 811 to have electric and water marked.  Those companies came out the last 2 days and I have spray painted markings on my grass.  The next appointment is scheduled for July 3.  By that time, those markings will be mowed over.  How can this appointment get moved up?

Expert

Re: How do I get an appointment moved up to bury cable?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi mollinmark, I can look into this and help you both get the line buried. Do you have service with Comcast? If so can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". If you don't have service with us I will need your full name and street address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have access to Private Messaging

Contributor

How many posts do I need to be able to send private messages? The sticky thread just says "participate more in the forums".