Community Forum

How do I get a response?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I get a response?

Hi posted yesterday about problems with my channels after an "upgrade" and Ive received no repsonse. My post was added to a locked forum. Hi messaged 3 different Comcast employees and Ive heard nothing

Is there an email address for customer service? Or an email for legal? Ive had no luck trying forums, chat, or the phone. Please help

Expert

Re: How do I get a response?

@Myboycayden wrote:

Hi posted yesterday about problems with my channels after an "upgrade" and Ive received no repsonse. My post was added to a locked forum. Hi messaged 3 different Comcast employees and Ive heard nothing

Is there an email address for customer service? Or an email for legal? Ive had no luck trying forums, chat, or the phone. Please help

The thread that you posted to has not been locked.

This is not real time help and support.  Your post goes into a queue that is answered in the order in which it is received, and by posting multiple times you end up getting multiple answers; posting multiples times about the same issue is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  Therefore, I am locking this thread.  Please continue to follow the original thread you posted in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!