Community Forum

How do I get a cable buried?

New Poster

How do I get a cable buried?

Internet was "intermittant" so a tech came out & repaired it in February. Really he just made things worse. I called a few times, but once the storms started thing's really took a turn for the worse. The new tech who came out & repaired it this time, put the amplifier back on it that the first tech removed & plus all the lines & feeds. He also ran a new line. That new line still needs buried, before it get's cut by the mower. I was hoping you all could help me get that scheduled. I know our camper will need to be moved the day you will be there, so I was hoping to get a good date set.

Thank you,

Annette Jarvis

(<Edited>)

Expert

Re: How do I get a cable buried?

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I get a cable buried?

Hi AnutJarvis. I can assist with alerting our local Tech Ops team to bury the cable drop in your yard. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!