Community Forum

How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

Regular Visitor

How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

Over a week ago Xfinity caused property damage to wiring in my home.  They destroyed wiring  to more than 5 of my phone jacks and also destroyed the wiring to the garage door opener button for my detached garage.  I can no longer open my detached garage door from inside my home - a safety factor for me.  Was first told they'd have an answer in 2 days-called back after 3 days and was told it would take a week - just called back after 8 days and am now told they won't have an answer for me for at least 15 days.  Any ideas on how to get this property damage claim resolved - My personal safety is of concern to me.

Expert

Re: How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

@khock wrote:

Over a week ago Xfinity caused property damage to wiring in my home.  They destroyed wiring  to more than 5 of my phone jacks and also destroyed the wiring to the garage door opener button for my detached garage.  I can no longer open my detached garage door from inside my home - a safety factor for me.  Was first told they'd have an answer in 2 days-called back after 3 days and was told it would take a week - just called back after 8 days and am now told they won't have an answer for me for at least 15 days.  Any ideas on how to get this property damage claim resolved - My personal safety is of concern to me.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

khock, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here over the forums! I would love to have the opportunity to turn this around and find a resolution with you. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? I appreciate it. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!