Community Forum

How do I get HELP from COMCAST???

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I get HELP from COMCAST???

I need to talk to a Comcast customer service agent that is a human being. I have been on the phone for over an hour and the Comcast Voice Response Unit is USELESS.  Comcast increased my monthly bill with NO warning and NO explanation.  I need to talk to a human being about how to remove TV services to reduce my bill or CANCEL all Comcast services completely.  How do I remove services and will the charges be reduced and for how long? How do I return the equipment - your DVR and power cord?  Should I put them on the porch and Comcast will pick them up and when?  I am contacting The Honorable, Dana Nessel, Attorney General of Michigan about Comcast unethical business practices during this deadly pandemic. Raising customers' rates at this horrific time is deplorable, especially when Comcast offeres NO WAY for customers to get appropriate assistance. Your customers are struggling to stay safe and healthy as well as finanically. This Comcast monopoly needs to END.     

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How do I get HELP from COMCAST???

I'm having the same problem in needing to reach someone at Comcast.  Its a joke and I'm really PO'd about it. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, dmahern and CharlotteB2. You have come to the right place for help. We would be glad to take a look at each of your accounts to see what we can do to help. If you can send me a private message with your first and last name, dmahern, we can get started. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

CharlotteB2 ~ After creating a post, typically either an official employee or a member of the community will respond and offer assistance. We work posts that come through on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure you aren't sending private messages to individual employees without us asking you to do so. We understand you are in need of support and following this process helps us ensure we are getting to everyone in the correct order. Thank you for understanding. I will be responding to your PM soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastMorgan  I already did create my own post a few days ago about the inability to reach someone, but no one from Comcast has responded to that post.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Got it! It's likely because we hadn't reached it yet on the basis of a first come, first serve approach. We are very sorry for the delay and I will be happy to continue assisting you via PM. We really appreciate your patience. Thanks again.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!