Community Forum

How do I get Comcast to escalate property damage done to my home?

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I get Comcast to escalate property damage done to my home?

About 2 months ago, comcast came through my neighborhood and drilled their conduit right through my sewer pipe (it’s still there today). 1 month ago I had all my toilets overflowing sewage and overflowing flooding my bathrooms. In addition, the water was also coming up through my bath tubs and showers. I called an emergency plumber who charged me $800 to unplug a sewer backup. He placed his camera inside the sewer and found Comcast conduit going right through the middle of my pipe. I called Comcast and they filed a ticket and told me to wait 10 days. Nobody called, meanwhile they estimate to get this all fixed is $10,000 since it’s under my driveway. I called back after 10 day’s to be told nobody did the ticket right. Filed a new ticket. Nobody called on that date either, so I call back again and they tell me a manager will call me from corporate that day- nobody called. I called back the next day, and someone told me they’d call on that ticket, and to be patient. Now it’s been a month, and I can’t get anyone to my house or to call me back. My toilets are overflowing, and I have sewage coming down my driveway. Comcast needs to fix this TODAY!!! Oh, and the only way I’m even able to get through to someone to speak to is by pressing buttons saying I want to sign up for new service. I’m calling a lawyer next and the better business bureau.